CleanChoice Energy seeks a dynamic, creative, highly motivated and detail-oriented candidate to help define our brand voice and build our customer base. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, to help build a different kind of energy company — one that believes in renewable energy and shares the values of our customers. The right candidate will be able to lead the development and implementation of a content marketing strategy and manage social media accounts to grow the company’s brand awareness and customer base.
- Manage the content marketing strategy, creating and promoting content to reach new prospects
- Manage social media accounts and develop strategy to expand reach
- Ensure content across the company exhibits the company’s voice and values
Manager will report to the Director of Acquisition Marketing.
- Launch new marketing programs, set objectives, establish metrics, and interpret results in order to acquire new customers
- Design and implement a content marketing plan aimed at increasing website traffic and conversions
- Work with the Director of Acquisition Marketing to develop overall social media and content marketing strategies
- Create content for the CleanChoice Energy blog, social media accounts and other content outlets
- Develop and manage the company’s content and social marketing calendars
- Monitor social media accounts to ensure inquiries are replied to in a timely fashion
- Manage budgets and take appropriate action based on program results or any other identified trends or issues
- Identify and obtain stakeholder buy-in and successfully implement programs aligned with the organization’s vision and departmental goals
- Work collaboratively across the marketing team and organization and develop strong, productive relationships with coworkers
- Gain an understanding of the retail electricity market
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, with experience overseeing content marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent time and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing marketing, advertising and communication plans that have generated results while enhancing brand image
- Knowledge of events and trends that affect purchase attitudes, needs, behaviors and brand relationships
- Experience developing positive and productive agency and vendor relationships
- Experience executing, producing, measuring and improving marketing programs
- Ability to oversee, interpret and effectively utilize market research and program results data
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social platforms
- Excellent presentation as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically and creatively
- Utility category experience helpful but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody. CleanChoice supplies only clean renewable energy to customers, operating in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a founding member of the Coalition for Community Solar Access, recently passed $1 million in total corporate donations to environmental and social impact organizations, and has been awarded the highest level of B Corp certification.
A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to Apply
Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/