About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a renewable energy company empowering utility customers to cut emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. The company buys electricity from local wind and solar farms in wholesale competitive energy markets and sells it to homes and businesses through their existing utilities instead of fossil fuel-based power. CleanChoice Energy devotes a percentage of its sales to support environmental causes, is a Certified B Corporation, a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, and is certified through Green-e Energy – the nation’s leading independent consumer protection program for renewable energy sales in retail markets.
CleanChoice Energy seeks a dynamic and detail-oriented Senior Coordinator of Direct Marketing to help build our brand and customer base. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, to help build a different kind of energy company — one that believes in renewable energy and shares the values of our customers. The right candidate will manage customer acquisition efforts, work with Data Science to analyze campaign and test results and be willing to jump into marketing tasks as assigned that could range from new product development to competitive analysis. This position will report directly to the Director of Direct Marketing.
● Creating and implementing direct marketing programs to support customer count and revenue growth
● Managing and analyzing marketing tests to increase the efficiency of marketing programs
● Working across teams to launch and manage marketing programs
- Managing direct marketing campaigns in support of customer count and revenue growth
- Working across departments to operationalize and improve campaigns
- Identifying, onboarding and managing outside vendors as necessary
- Creating and designing marketing materials as needed
- Proofing marketing materials and meeting production deadlines
- Analyzing and acting on marketing program results
- Developing strong, productive relationships with coworkers
- Producing and managing project budgets
- Understanding and ensuring regulatory obligations are met specific to communication channel
- Representing brand accordingly and communicating company mission across campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of direct marketing or advertising experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience working with designers, copywriters and production facilities
- Adobe Experience (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent written communication and proofreading skills
- Excellent time and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously
- Attention to detail
Location - Main office
A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to apply
Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/