Earn Money While Saving The Planet!
CleanChoice Energy is seeking an enthusiastic Field Sales Specialist who is passionate about the environment to join a dynamic team in central Maryland. This is a flexible, growing role that positions specialists to connect directly with the local community about mitigating climate change with Clean Electricity.
The Part Time Field Sales Specialist will sell products and services offered by our company to current and new customers. This is not a door-to-door sales position.
We're working toward a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air and abundant renewable energy. Help us to be part of that change
What We Offer:
- Part Time hours
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Generate sales and brand awareness through customer engagement.
- Travel to various locations within assigned geography to present product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate event reporting and communications
- Take an active and ongoing role in territory development
- Energetic self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail (Preferred)
- Presentation skills
- Availability to work part-time schedule evenings and weekends.
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
About CleanChoice Energy:
CleanChoice Energy is an industry-leading, renewable energy company that empowers people and businesses to lead cleaner, healthier lives. We envision a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air for everyone. That's why we are switching as many U.S. households as possible to 100% clean, pollution-free energy. Our innovative approach is helping to transform the energy industry — making it easy for consumers across the country to switch to clean energy in just minutes. At CleanChoice, we believe in making a difference: contributing millions of dollars to social impact and environmental organizations through our strategic partnerships; driving the conversation around clean energy in key national forums; and, together with our customers, avoiding the equivalent of 4 billion pounds of carbon pollution. CleanChoice is consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in America as ranked on the Inc. 5000 and has been included in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™. We are proud of our strong, positive work environment and our team of bright, motivated professionals who work diligently to help secure a better future for our planet.
Baltimore County, MD, Central MD
$20 Hourly + Commission