Senior Coordinator, Social Media
- Washington, DC
- Full Time
- Entry Level
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a renewable energy company empowering utility customers to cut emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. The company buys electricity from local wind and solar farms in wholesale competitive energy markets and sells it to homes and businesses through their existing utilities instead of fossil fuel-based power. CleanChoice Energy devotes a percentage of its sales to support environmental causes, is a Certified B Corporation, a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, and is certified through Green-e Energy – the nation’s leading independent consumer protection program for renewable energy sales in retail markets.
CleanChoice Energy seeks a dynamic, creative, highly motivated and detail-oriented candidate to help grow our social media presence and customer count. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, to help build a different kind of energy company — one that believes in renewable energy and shares the values of our customers. The right candidate will be able to improve current social media channels by increasing followers and engagement levels while maintaining brand standards
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and growing all social media channels across the organization
- Use social media channels to increase website traffic and support customer count growth initiatives
- Responsible for managing, posting and reporting on all CleanChoice Energy Social Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Reviews)
- Responsible for boosting organic content on Facebook and Instagram
- Create, cultivate and follow a social media content calendar
- Identify and implement strategies to grow social media followings and increase engagement
- Create content distribution plans alongside content marketing, acquisition, retention, PR and Sales Team initiatives
- Develop social media assets that align with the brand standards, brand voice and best practices.
- Work with outside designers and video firms for more complicated projects.
- Manage weekly employee social media engagement strategy, and update weekly newsletter on company intranet
- Attend CCE sponsored events to take pictures and promote on social channels.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on KPIs and use this reporting to inform social media strategy
- Conduct A/B tests regularly on social media channels, and report monthly on findings of the tests.
- Provide customer service support to inquiries on all social channels, during and outside of business hours. Work with the customer service team to address issues that arise. Log social media interactions with customers in Salesforce.
- Monitor social media channels regularly for engagement, during and outside of business hours
- Work to improve review score on social media channels and encourage current customers to submit reviews.
- Gain an understanding of the retail electricity market
- Other duties as assigned
The Coordinator will report to the Director, Digital Marketing.
- 1-3 years experience working in a social media role
- Demonstrated success in developing and growing social media channels
- Strong design experience required
- Excellent presentation as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically and quantitatively
- Excellent time and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously
- Utility category experience helpful but not required
- Ability to monitor social media channels outside of normal business hours
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to apply
Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via CleanChoice Energy careers