Brand Marketing Manager
- Washington, DC
- Full Time
Brand Marketing Manager
CleanChoice Energy is looking for a visionary and highly effective Brand Marketing Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity if you're passionate about using storytelling to drive business growth & value, implementing best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns to build relevance, and most of all: making it easy for consumers to make a positive impact on the environment.
The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic branding expert, who can balance both the art and science of effective brand marketing while driving meaningful change in how we share our critical work with the world.
CleanChoice is a fast-growing certified B Corporation, whose mission is to transform the U.S. electricity market and make clean energy accessible to everyone. This position is a newly created role and will report to the Vice President, Marketing Planning & Strategy.
- Partner with external agency resources to deliver a forward-thinking and actionable Brand Strategy
- Lead efforts to refine brand attributes, emotional levers, primary consumer motivators, and product relevance to particular market segments
- Lead integrated awareness marketing efforts, working collaboratively with all channel marketing teams to meet performance objectives
- Coordinate delivery of promotional collateral with outside designers to support the sales and marketing team, ensuring all materials meet campaign objectives and maintain brand integrity
- Understand and advocate for consumer needs and opportunities, leveraging brand research and our organizational “north star” when expanding new product offerings
- Serve as steward of the CleanChoice brand and owner of all brand guidelines, to include visual identity, cohesive company narrative, advocacy & engagement guidelines, and more
- Establish brand equity and KPI baselines, then track and monitor business impact of new branding efforts
- Ensure all positioning, messaging, core content, marketing assets, and value propositions maintain brand standards and are appropriately consistent across all sales and marketing channels
- Represent the Brand Marketing perspective within cross-functional multi-stakeholder projects
- Work collaboratively with the PR team, regulatory team who own our advocacy & community engagement guidelines, and others committed to presenting a strong and unified brand presence
- Conduct competitor and market research as appropriate, and maintain working knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Support organizational adoption of consumer-first marketing practices, in service of expanding CleanChoice’s reach and impact and delivering on business objectives
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7-10 years in a senior brand marketing role with experience designing, executing, measuring and improving programs
- Results-driven self-starter, combining creative, analytical, and strategic expertise
- Proven experience leveraging impactful brand strategy to elevate the organization’s engagement within the marketplace
- Ability to collaborate with all departments and across all levels of the company
- Familiarity with the design process and working with both internal and external creative resources to achieve results
- Demonstrated success leveraging brand sentiment monitoring tools and strategies to meet business goals and objectives
- Expertise in translating brand efforts into quantifiable business impact, and advocating for investment in effective awareness marketing over time
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a knack for simplifying concepts so that others can understand
- Operates with integrity, both from a personal and brand representation perspective
- Excellent time, project, and stakeholder management skills; able to manage multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously
- Previous experience within renewable energy industry may be helpful but not required
How to Apply
Our staff’s diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via https://cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/.