Join the CleanChoice Energy sales team and discover the rewards of a career that helps make the world a cleaner and better place. Every day on the job, you'll work to transform the U.S. electricity market by supporting teams who are switching homes to clean, renewable energy. The right candidate will bring experience selling and leading field sales teams. Candidates will develop new business and lead regional field sales members to success by providing team members coaching and field support. Field Marketing Team Leader will report to Field Marketing Sales Manager. Position includes base salary plus commission. Some travel required
Lead regional sales team towards achievement of sales goals within cost of acquisition targets by:
- Identify and schedule new events / retail partners
- Manage events end to end: scheduling, logistics, reporting
- Serve as coach, mentor, and role model for team of field agents
- Identify and share field candidates with Sales Support Team; interview at request of manager
- Provide supplemental product and skills training for field agents
- Lead field agents, provide coaching/best practices to reach sales goals
- Ensure team is compliant in all company requirements
- Create team action plans to improve results
- Demonstrated skills in conducting events, making sales, and developing business
- Management of team
- Ability to communicate to prospective partners, field agents, and customers in a professional manner (written and oral)
- Organizational and managerial skills
- Experience with / passion for energy or ancillary industry
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody. CleanChoice supplies only clean renewable energy to customers, operating in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a founding member of the Coalition for Community Solar Access, recently passed $1.5 million in total corporate donations to environmental and social impact organizations, and has been awarded the highest level of B Corp certification.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/.
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.